Essaouira day trip from Marrakech is a must amazing day trips, Essaouira situates in 175 kilometers away from Marrakech. its beach is a long ribbon of around 10 kilometers bathed in surf, its sheer size is surprising and its tranquility is reassuring. there is an invigorating sensation the ocean breeze as soon as you set foot on the immaculate sand, we will also admire the wiew of goats on trees. essaouira as known is a medieval city knwon for it festival of Gnawa music, the UNESCO considers the city to be an international heritage site. there are many other things to admire during our, Day Excursion To Essaouira such as its pleasant weather, place Moulay El Hassan, La Skala, the port, the ramparts, also the Jewish district “Derb Lealouj” thanks air.
- Explore the old town “Medina” of Essaouira a UNESCO world heritage site
- Visit the traditional port and learn about its long history
- See the ramparts and visit the Thuya wood Mosuleum
- Take a relax on the beach
- Private Essaouira day trip from Marrakech
We Depart our Day Excursion To Essaouira from Marrakech at 8:00 am and prepare for a 3 hour trip to Mogador on the Atlantic coast. once in Essaouira, you will have time to enjoy the charming views of Essaouira, including its ocher-colored walls, the beautiful Place Moulay El Hassan, the souks, as well as the small streets of the old medina. enjoy a fresh fish lunch at a local restaurant.
During your excursion, visit an association of Berber women producing argan oil, stroll through the local markets and marvel at the jewels of the jewelers district.
you will return to Marrakech at the end of our Day Excursion To Essaouira afternoon in Marrakech around 19:00.
Our excursion include:
- Pick-up from your hotel/ riad in Marrakech
- Drop off at your hotel/ riad in Marrakech
- Duration : 8am – 6pm
- Maximale group size 6 People to ensure more personalized attention from your guide
- Comfortable car A/C 4*4